Thursday, October 2, 2008

Treatments for adult cystic acne

« ...Was acne an issue in the earlier ages? Is acne an issue in the societies where people still live in primitive conditions? Let us think about that. The desire to look good is inherent in all of us. That's is nature's way of proceeding with the specie. Nature wants that males and females get attracted and produce more of their kind so that the specie survives and grows. The desire to look good is inherited since ages. That is the only way to attract the opposite sex. In modern world the stress on other personality factors is increasing but you will still rarely see a celebrity who does not look good....
...Simply put, acne is a term that describes what happens when the pores get clogged. While most people are concerned about acne on their face, it can also be found on the neck, chest, shoulders and the back. The different types of acne include pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts and nodules....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: the over-all best acne treatment, skin care centers for damaged skin caused by acne, acne and redness face wash

No comments: